We look forward to working with you. We can create your customized service plan that fits your pool’s needs and wallet’s budget. When you put Yuma’s most trusted professional pool service in your backyard, you get to enjoy your swimming pool more instead of working on it.
Jim Reilly, Owner & Operator
E-mail: [email protected]
We can take the headache of swimming pool maintenance from your schedule and handle all your pool’s repairs or remodeling needs. Your local pool professionals at ASP Yuma are ready to earn your trust!
- Friendly, Caring Customer Service
- Expert Pool Cleaning Team
- Affordable, Flat-Rate Monthly Pricing
- One FREE month of weekly services with a 12-month contract
- Satisfaction Guaranteed Promise. We are not satisfied until YOU are!
Each weekly visit by ASP includes:
- Check water level.
- Check pool water chemistry and record chemical readings.
- Add chemicals as needed.
- Empty skimmer baskets, pool pump basket, and automatic pool cleaner debris bag.
- Skim pool water surface for leaves and debris with pool net.
- Brush tile or vinyl at water surface around the entire pool; brush pool steps and benches.
- Check filter pressure for appropriate reading.
- Vacuum pool, when needed.
- Other items as needed unique to customer pool features (e.g., cleaning fountain).
- Record activities in PoolOps®, our digital platform, which will email the time we serviced your pool that day, your pool chemical readings, the chemicals we added, and a picture of your clean swimming pool.